3 Amazing Benefits of using Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray
Have you ever experienced nasal problems, such as stuffy or runny nose, itching and sneezing? It must be disturbing! Nasal problems like runny or stuffy nose are commonly related to seasonal allergic symptoms.
Many medicines, both oral medicine and spray are available in the drugstore to solve the nasal problems. One of the effective ways to overcome nasal problems is by having nasal spray, called fluticasone propianote nasal spray.
Got confused with nasal problems because of flu and allergies? Read Symptoms of Flu so you can differentiate the symptoms of nasal problems caused by flu and allergies better.
Fluticasone nasal spray is a liquid to spray the nose. This medication is used to relieve hay fever and some allergy symptoms. This medication also helps to treat some seasonal or year-round allergies. Fluticasone propionate nasal spray is commonly used by adults and children.
Keep reading this article to know more about the 3 amazing benefits of using fluticasone propionate nasal spray for treating nasal problems, how much dosage should be given, side effects and cautions of using fluticasone propionate nasal spray.
3 amazing benefits of using fluticasone propionate nasal spray for treating nasal problems
Many people found that fluticasone propionate nasal spray is effective to treat some allergic symptoms, such as runny nose and sneezing.
- It is very effective to treat nasal problems caused by allergy
Fluticasone propionate nasal spray is found to be effective to treat such allergy symptoms, such as allergy to dust mites. Some people have felt the amazing effect when they used it regularly, such as twice a day. It helps to combat the constant dripping of the nose caused by seasonal allergies.
- Chronic sinuses and vertigo are cured
Some people experienced vertigo and sinuses because of allergies. It is proved to work well to cure the problems. Some people even said that this medicine is better than some medicines for treating allergies.
- Asthma is cured well
Do you experience asthma because of allergies? Then, this medication fits your need. Many allergic treatments are tested and it is found that fluticasone propionate nasal spray is quite effective to reduce the severity of asthma because of seasonal allergy. Do you know that garlic is also good for treating asthma? Read Benefits of Garlic for Asthma and start consuming garlic from now on if you experience severe asthma.
Got confused with asthma symptoms? Get your knowledge updated by reading Symptoms of Asthma, so you will be able to cure it well.
How much dosage of fluticasone propionate nasal spray should be given?
Fluticasone propionate nasal spray should be used regularly to get the maximum effects, especially when you want to feel the 3 amazing benefits of using fluticasone propionate nasal spray. It will not give the good effects instantly as it may take several days. Here is the dosage of fluticasone propionate nasal spray for each group of people based on their age.
- Adults – the suggested dosage for adults is 2 sprays in each nostril daily (50 mcg of fluticasone propionate each). With the same total daily dose, 1 spray in each nostril given twice a day will also be effective. After a few days, you may reduce the dose to 1 spray for each nostril a day.
You are not suggested to spray more than 2 sprays for each nostril a day. Having more dosage are not proved to heal the nasal problems more quickly.
- Adolescents and children aged 4 years and older
For children and adolescents aged 4 years and older, 1 spray for each nostril a day is enough. If there is no significant effect after using 1 spray for each nostril a day, you may use 2 sprays for each nostril daily. Once the condition is getting controlled and better, reduce the dosage to 1 spray for each nostril a day.
Do not use more than 2 sprays for each nostril in a day as there is no proof that using more sprays is more effective.
- Children under 4 years old – consult the use and dosage of fluticasone propionate nasal spray to your doctor or medical professionals.
Are you looking safe health drinks for younger children? Try reading Jamaican Cheese Health Benefits for Children. You will be amazed on its amazing effects.
What are the side effects of using fluticasone propionate nasal spray?
Every medicine has its own side effects. You should stop the usage of fluticasone propionate nasal spray if these conditions start to appear:
- Dryness, stinging and burning sensation in the nose
- Bloody mucus in the nose
Some side effects may not be too serious and need medical attention. The effects may go away while you are having the treatment as the adjustment of your body to the medicine. However, if the conditions above are worsen, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Some cautions of using Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray
There are some cautions you need to pay attention before consuming this medication. Here are some things you need to consider:
- Breastfeeding women – there is no adequate studies about the effects of fluticasone nasal spray use to breastfeeding women. Consider the potential benefits against potential risk before taking the medication. Consult with medical professionals to be sure about this.
- Avoid spraying fluticasone propionate nose spray near mouth and eyes.
- Before using this medication, consult with your doctor about your medical history, including your nose problems and some infections to avoid bad side effects.
- This product may cause allergic reactions.
- During pregnancy, the use of fluticasone nasal spray should only be used when it is needed.
After reading the 3 amazing benefits of using fluticasone nasal spray, do you still doubt about using it? Use it because it’s worth to try. You will be able to say goodbye to your nasal problems!
If you are experiencing nasal problems and looking for the best treatment, see Health Benefits of Nasal Rinse. It is very effective and worth to try!