The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development Sadiya Umar Farouq has advised state governments to take proactive and necessary mitigative measures in addressing forecasts on rainfalls and consequential flooding severities. Umar Farouq, who made the remark in a statement urge states with highly probable flood risk areas to […]
FG warns states against impending flood
More from Business NewsMore posts in Business News »
- PSG’s Di Maria gets four-game ban for role in bad-tempered loss to Marseille
- Miyetti Allah seeks arrest, prosecution of suspected Plateau monarch’s killers
- Strike: Govs to hold emergency meeting
- CAMA 2020 provisions violates human rights – Falana, Odinkalu
- COVID-19: WHO warns FCTA not to lay down its guard.