iPhone 11 Pro & iPhone 11 Pro Max Announced: Pricing & Release Date
Apple has announced the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
The all new iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max will replace the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max as the high-end iPhone models, and they include improved performance, better power management, improved battery life, and a better camera system consisting of three individual cameras.
iPhone 11 Pro & iPhone 11 Pro Max Features
Some specifics for iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are as follows:
- A13 Bionic CPU
- 6.5″ and 5.8″ OLED displays for the iPhone 11 Pro Max and iPhone 11 Pro, respectively
- Triple lens camera system, including a 12mp wide camera, a 12mp 2x telephoto camera, and 12mp 0.5x ultra-wide camera
- Night mode for taking dramatically improved low light photos
- Improved front facing camera with slow-motion support
- 18w power charger included for faster charging
- Improved water resistance up to 4 meters for 30 minutes
- Available in four colors: midnight green, space gray, silver, and gold
This is only a simple overview of the major changes, and the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have many other features and improvements, including new software capabilities that will be unveiled in iOS 13 and later releases of system software.
iPhone 11 Pro & iPhone 11 Pro Max Pricing
The iPhone 11 Pro (with 5.8″ display) starts at $999 for 64GB of storage, $1149 for 256GB storage, and $1349 for 512GB storage.
iPhone 11 Pro Max (with 6.5″ display) starts at $1099 for 64GB storage, $1249 for 256GB of storage, and $1449 for 512GB storage.
iPhone 11 Pro Pre-Orders and iPhone 11 Pro Max Release Date
Pre-orders for the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max start at 5am PST on Friday September 13 and the device ships on September 20.
The Apple marketing video below demonstrates many of the new capabilities and features of iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max:
You can read more about iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max at Apple.com here.