Yet, what separates successful men from unsuccessful men in this world is how well they transition from children to young men and beyond. The truth is most of life’s most important and brutal lessons appear later on in adulthood.
1. All you need is the plan, the roadmap, and the courage to press on to your destination.
2. Choose your battles wisely.
3 Seek the uncomfortable, and you will feel comfortable.
4.Everything worth doing takes time
5. Don’t judge a man by the mistakes he makes, judge him by the actions he takes to correct them
6. Do what you love, and you’ll never work a day of your life
7.It’s easy to be good at something; it’s extremely difficult to be great at something
8. It’s lonely at the top.
9. Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.
10. The world owes you absolutely nothing
11. A true friend will help you move.
12.Measure Twice Cut Once Life Lessons For Teen Males Avoid making mistakes in the first place because it can result in work that’s two to ten times longer to correct and complete.
13. Set goals you cannot achieve in your lifetime.
14. It’s what you do now, today, that determines how your mind and body operate ten, twenty, and thirty years from now.
15. Don’t work for money all your life. Put your money to work for you.
16. Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend
17. Good, fast, or cheap. You can only pick two.
18. Be all that you can be. You cannot dream yourself into character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.
19. Price is what you pay. Value is what you
20. Put your money where your mouth is Don’t talk sh-t if you can.
21.No man steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.
22. A man cannot build a reputation on what he is going to do
23. Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace
24. Fear of rejection is worse than rejection
25.Pay no attention to what the critics say, for no one has ever erected a statue in honor of them.
26. Take pride in everything that you do. Respect everything you own.
27. A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion
28. Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
29. Distraction is what ultimately kills dreams.
30.There are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go, so long as you really want to go.
31. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
32. Thinking it over is for people who can’t take action
33. The only difference between champ and chump is “U”.
34. A man who dwells on his past robs his future.
35. Don’t waste time on things you cannot change.
36. Man plans, God laughs.
37. You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum wage work ethic.
38. When someone says “No,” you have failed to present enough information
39. Treat others how you wish to be treated
40. Embrace the awkwardness.