According to journalist Roberto Morales, in ‘El Partidazo de COPE’, Luka Jovic is pressuring to leave Real Madrid because he can’t stand Zinedine Zidane anymore and believes that with Eintracht Frankfurt he can get back into his stride.
In spite of seeing a certain lack of precision in their debut against Real Sociedad, Madrid have no plans to go to the transfer market to strengthen their options up front.
Cavani, who has reportedly been offered to the Los Blancos for this season, has been bandied around in the last few hours. Meanwhile, Jovic’s heart lies outside the club.
His wish is to return to Eintracht Frankfurt and Roberto Morales, in ‘El Partidazo de COPE’, points out that the Serbian footballer is pushing hard to be allowed to leave sooner rather than later.
Also, the journalist points out that the forward does not want to work with Zidane anymore and that the only option that appeals to him is to return to the club where he came from.
Just look at the Real Sociedad game. The French manager showed his feelings by giving game time to two youth players before Jovic.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Is A Swedish Legend
- ‘You Are Not Zlatan’ Says Ibrahimovic In Pro-Mask Video
- Ajax Have Made A Great Start To The Season
- Ryan Giggs Has Explained How Sir Alex Ferguson Once Pulled Him “Three Weeks” Before A Match Against ChelseaRyan Giggs Has Explained How Sir Alex Ferguson Once Pulled Him “Three Weeks” Before A Match Against Chelsea
- Arsenal Signing Thomas Partey Will Be ‘Big Factor’ In Mikel Arteta Finding Tactical Balance