According to ‘L’Équipe’, Leeds United is about to reach an agreement with Bayern Munich for the signing of Mickaël Cuisance, who has no spot in the ranks of the German side.
Leeds United, who beat Sheffield United on the third matchday of the Premier League on Sunday, continue to build a squad that is making a lot of headlines in England.
The team, managed by Marcelo Bielsa, were recently promoted to the Premier League and have signed both Rodrigo Moreno and Diego Llorente. The latest speculations are that the club isn’t going to stop there.
According to ‘L’Équipe’, Leeds are reportedly interested in signing Mickaël Cuisance, who has no spot on the squad at Bayern Munich. The midfielder only participated in ten matches during the last 2019-20 season.
The French footballer, former player of Nancy II and Borussia Mönchengladbach, wants to increase his time spent on the pitch, so he would welcome a move to the Premier League to continue his personal development.
- Pandemic Makes This My Toughest Season, Says Liverpool Boss Klopp
- African Manchester City Aim To Put Squeeze On Orange Boys
- Fans Are Allowed To Watch The Match In A Cinema But Not At The Stadium
- Luis Enrique To Name Squad On 6th November
- Stormzy Has Teamed Up With Mcdonald’s To Stream His Final Live Performance Of The Year