Manchester United are looking for reinforcements for attack and one of the options that the Red Devils are managing is Ousmane Dembélé, FC Barcelona forward.
According to ‘Daily Record’, the English side called Barcelona to ask about his situation. Ousmane Dembélé’s contract at Barca runs until 2022. But in the Premier League interest has arisen from big teams such as Liverpool.
And not just the Reds want Dembélé. ‘Daily Record’ affirm that Manchester United also reportedly have the attacker on their radar.
In fact, according to the source, the Old Trafford side have reportedly already called Barcelona to ask about Dembélé. The positions at this time are reportedly quite opposite.
United want a loan, but Barca would only let him leave on a transfer. They intend to get at least 100 million euros. A possible solution would be a loan with an obligation to buy.
Ed Woodward, Manchester United CEO, has reportedly formed part of these discussions between Barca and United. He wants to be informed first hand about the possible arrival of Dembélé to Old Trafford.
For now, there has reportedly been only a first approach. We will have to see if United insist and manage to convince Barcelona to send them Dembélé.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Is A Swedish Legend
- ‘You Are Not Zlatan’ Says Ibrahimovic In Pro-Mask Video
- Ajax Have Made A Great Start To The Season
- Ryan Giggs Has Explained How Sir Alex Ferguson Once Pulled Him “Three Weeks” Before A Match Against ChelseaRyan Giggs Has Explained How Sir Alex Ferguson Once Pulled Him “Three Weeks” Before A Match Against Chelsea
- Arsenal Signing Thomas Partey Will Be ‘Big Factor’ In Mikel Arteta Finding Tactical Balance