Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

Surprising! Electrician Will get Electrocuted Whereas Working On A Pole In Lagos (Video)

The scene of the incident

It was pure rigidity that took over the Ilasamaja space of Lagos state this morning after an electrician obtained electrocuted.

Native experiences present that the yet-to-be recognized electrician was electrocuted in Agiri Bus cease, Ilasamaja, Lagos.

In line with a supply: “ He had climbed the pole to assist change the wire linked to a home, when energy provide was restored and he obtained electrocuted.

“He was rushed to the hospital the place he was confirmed useless.”

Watch the video beneath:

[DOWNLOAD NOW]

FOR LATEST UPDATES ONLY JOIN:

TELEGRAM GROUP | WHATSAPP GROUP

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More